Making It Easy
Free data analaytics! TonkaBI community TonkaBI is launching its own FREE to use analytics engine, this allow you to get away from Microsoft Excel and start to adopt the use of data analytics for yourself and your department or even your whole business. TonkaBI is bringing you free business analytics to your desktop, we’re calling it TonkaBI community. Community supports you to become your very own business analyst by applying TonkaBI’s own workbench data analytics tools giving you insight to your own data. No more building complicated excel formulas and pivot tables.
By taking small sets of date you can produce accessible, accurate datasets that can be shared and used by multiple parties.
For example Indian companies, who has been investing and how much?
Follow these simple steps on how to access and sign up to TonkaBI community.
- Go to https://community.tonkabi.com/
- Click on get started.
- Enter some basic details.
- Confirm your email address.
- Click on provided TonkaBI link in the conformation email.
- Sign in to your TonkaBI community account.
Yes signing up to TonkaBI community is that simple.
Are you looking for investment? But who do you connect with? Will the investor be the right match for your company?
Maybe you would like to know how much FlipKart Walmart deal is worth or how much equity Ola app has given away or who Swiggy investors are?
TonkaBI brings you a complete dataset of all the investors and all the companies who have been invested in. Who has been getting investment, when they have received the investment, where they got the investment and what the investor look for the investment.
We will make this available to you with an account and a password so that you can take a look.
You will be able to build charts and gain insights from this data. This could be your data and you could be sharing your insights around your business.
How to upload your data to TonkaBI community?
- Create a department by clicking on manage department.
- Create a department name.
- Click on add.
- Click the green upload button.
- Then click on upload.
- Select a file you would like to upload. File must be XLS or XLSX.
- Select up 6 dimensions and measures.
- Click on confirm.
- Once the file has successfully uploaded click on analytics at the top of the screen.
- Now you are ready to start analysing your data.
If you face any issues while signing up to Community or upload a dataset please contact TonkaBI at email@example.com
tags #community #analytics #artificalintelligence #AI #machinelearning